Friday, May 30, 2008

My Experience

Before,I came to student's and youth congress of burma(SYCB) I didn't know anything.After I finish its WIP(women Internship program) I have got knowledge about a lot of things.That is political subject,English,Thai and any training.The main subject is politics.Now, I think,I can speak English language very well and I can have a conversation with my teacher.sometimes I got disappointed from them.when we want to go somewhere but doesn't have any transporting .But I like this WIP and I am enjoying with them.We are (11) persons attending WIP.I have a lot of ethnic friends,There are including
(1) KNGY
(2)TYO
(3)PYO
(4)AASYC
(5)ABSDF
(6)NLD-LA
(7)KYO
(8) DPNS
(9)ALD-Youth
(10)MYPO
(11)AKSYU
I am tavoyan.Before I got there I cannot speak Burmese language very well.Now I can speak.And I got a lot of progression,And now I can speak in front of people very well.sometimes we understood about ethnic group.we are sharing about our organization from them,My teacher name is caroline.she taught us from (6) months.After that i got a new teacher.Her name is Elenore.she is young and very good for us.we learned about democracy and about Cambodia ,I like so much.I was faithful and about WIP,I have a good confidence for myself from a good teacher.we was opening ceremony at 17.9.07 and closing ceremony is 17.3.08 caroline was leaving then.I was crying,she said to me." Don't say good bye"she said,she will come to later to mae sot.so I said "see you later" and then,Now I have got a lovely teacher .And also love her so much.she have done a WIP blog for us.so I can write everything.And then I played a football game with my teacher but we are loosing,and then I got to the swimming pool with my friends during the WIP.So,very very funny for me,and I never got forget spending the time with my severals friends and teacher.sometimes we have a birthday we have a birthday then she is doing a cleberate for our birthday....

2 comments:

Dellesmatblogg said...

I am a very proud teacher! Thank you for sharing you experience!

Catti Ullström said...

and i am very impressed. what a great idea to create this blog!!

//Catti