Wednesday, June 11, 2008

for training

i would like to tell you about ,a training.I was attending "Adoloscent sexual and reproductive health"That is very good.After that I was analysis that training when I got a lot of topic.That was very interesting.so,I was discussing this when I have a free time I will share my experience and how to use or how to do for my community and I understood exactly clear from the trainner.Before I didn't know about reproductive health.Now I can explain anything.and I can control myself .if someone make mistaken when i can control to them.so i was satification in it.That training is very useful.I thought that is very important for all of them.but our training have a few man more than women.The most of man don't want to be attending this training but we will try or we will organize them.so, that is very good for us.

No comments: