Sunday, May 10, 2009

Women's Internship 2009

I am Lawy Phoo Reang. I am attending women’s internship at SYCB. The SYCB is Students and Youth Congress of Burma. We are 10 people participating in the women’s internship program. There are including KNGY, TSYO, AASYC, ZSYO, KYO, DPNS, ALD-Youth, MYPO, AKSYU and one person joins to learn with us when she has free time. 

Before we came to attend the women’s internship program we didn't know a lot of things and I think our skills were very poor. Now we have improved our skills.   The main subjects we learn are English, Thai, computer, political and many trainings. And then we also share about our mother organization to each other. And we can share about our traditions to each other. We sometimes give presentation about other countries. So I think we get a lot of knowledge from the women’s internship. 

Now, I think, we can speak English language more than before and we can have a conversation with our teacher. I believe this WIP will support us something. During the women internship we are happy and we understand each other and I see we have good confident for our self. We all like this women’s internship program, it’s very good. Also our teachers are good. I hope that we don’t forget all of things because they are important for us.

/Lway Phoo Reang

No comments: